Monday, November 16, 2015

Video Tutorial: Winged Exploration Tag {The Crafter's Workshop}


Hello friends!  I have a fun little video tutorial to share with you all today!  I made this little tag using one of the 6" x 6" tags I designed for The Crafter's Workshop called 'Winged Explorations' (TCW566), some Tim Holtz Distress inks and my water droplet stamp (found at The Scrapbook Diaries).


My Winged Exploration stencil designed for The Crafter's Workshop.....you can find this stencil at The Scrapbook Diaries or at a TCW dealer near you (TCW Store Finder).


I also used a stamp I designed for The Scrapbook Diaries, my water droplet/brick wall stamp.  Janene recently got more of my sold out stamps back into the store along with a few new designs as well. You can find the stamps HERE.

As always, I like to show you step by step how this tag was made in this brief little video tutorial....so grab a cuppa and give yourself a little break ....enjoy! ....


I hope you enjoyed watching my little video tutorial! I used Tim Holtz Distress inks for my background coloring (Scattered Straw, Broken China, Stormy Sky, Dusty Concord, Black Soot).


I had a little fun mixing Golden's Matte Gel paste with some Pearlex mica powders for the texture paste I used with the 'Winged Exploration' stencil.

I hope you all have a fun crafty week, thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, your kind comments and feedback are always so appreciated! xo xo


11 comments:

Roosterhead Designs said...

Gabi, I'm convinced I can 'reach out and touch' those droplets! Like real bubbles I'm just sure! LOL This tag is beautiful!
It would make a lovely gift for a book mark; etc.The stenciling and stamping is gorgeous; and so are your designs: )
Hope you have a nice week. We should see snow tomorrow! : J ~Karen

Chana Malkah said...

This is great! I am a big fan of your work and you have provided me with so much inspiration! Thanks for sharing your amazing talent with us all!
Hugz,
Chana

selena said...

j adore, merci pour la video.

selena said...

hello,
is it possible to find your stamps in France? thank you

Four11Lady said...

Loved the video..............and your tag is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Hi Selena, Janene at The Scrapbook Diaries sells it internationally (link above)...just ask her for an actual shipping quote....she puts it in a small package so that shipping dosent get too expensive! Xo

Bunny Dobbie said...

Love that explore word. Great to some ideas of what different mediums to use with stencils. Thanks so much for all your brilliant inspiration.

Kathy Bradley said...

So beautiful - the colors, shimmer and textures! And, your video was wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Hi Selena, Janene at The Scrapbook Diaries sells it internationally (link above)...just ask her for an actual shipping quote....she puts it in a small package so that shipping dosent get too expensive! Xo

Beverley said...

Loved your video Gabi (as ever!!). Your stencils became available here in Australia, and I quickly bought some ... am hoping, just maybe, your stamps might find their way to our shores also! xx

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful tag, Gabi! Love the droplets!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails