Monday, July 28, 2014

NEW! Page Kit & Video Tutorial for The Scrapbook Diaries {With Maja Design Papers} PLUS A NEW Stamp Set Designed by ME!!!


So I've been getting quite a few emails and private messages sent to me lately asking if I would create a masculine style page for The Scrapbook Diaries Kit Pages.  So I've finally gotten down to it and got one done!  

Of course I had to reach for some of my favorite Maja Design Papers to make up this page kit!  I love to include Maja papers in the kit pages where I can because I know how hard it is for some of you to get hold of these lovely collections.  This way you can have all my favorite things to work with included in one fun filled kit!


Janene (owner of The Scrapbook Diaries) sent me lots of wonderful masculine elements to use on a masculine style page including lots of amazing chipboard designs, trinkets, sprays/paints, and embellishments.  I think you guys are really going to enjoy playing with the fun goodies in this kit!


Here is a close-up of some of the lovely chipboard pieces included in this kit!  ...Also included in this kit is a very cool product I just LOVE from Shimmerz Paints called Inklingz, it's a super shimmery paint that gives a beautiful metalic look to the chipboard pieces.


Another close-up of the page and of the yummy embellishments that are included in this kit.  I love doing these kits because I'm able to give a quick and easy answer when you lovely ladies write to me asking where to find the products I use.  You can find it all in one place, in one easy to order kit....The Scrapbook Diaries!


Yes,....I did include some blooms on the page, BUT I stuck to blooms with more masculine textures and colors.  I also included elements like keys, clocks, gears & cogs to help you scrap those 'guy' photos you have been meaning to work with.


If you are looking to create a lovely 'masculine' style page for the man (or boys) in your life, this just might be the one you've been waiting for!  And if you just want the kit for an everyday page, this would work wonderfully as well!  You will get  all the papers, embellishments, sprays/paints, chipboard that I used in making this page as well as a full step by step VIDEO TUTORIAL made by me (exclusive only to The Scrapbook Diaries) with the purchase of the kit.  So grab one while you can, Janene says these kits fly off the shelf, so don't miss out on getting one for yourself!  You can order your kit HERE.

Before I finish up todays post I want to share some exciting news I have to share!  I've design my own set of stamps!!  Lately I've gotten more into the mixed media side of scrapping and you know how sometimes you just want a quick way to add some interesting background designs?  Well, I did a little hand drawing to create some cool, unique stamps.  My friend Janene at The Scrapbook Diaries took these sketches and converted them into stamp designs.....


Above is the hand drawn water droplets I sketched out for Janene, she then took this drawing and converted it into a stamp design......  


Here is the design she converted it to (above), we also added a few separate droplets so that stray droplets may be added to your project.  I will do a project soon that will show you fun ways to use this stamp as a background design.


I also added some brick wall designs to this stamp set.  I often hand sketch some brick wall designs in my scrap pages and thought it would be fun make little stamps to mimic the design.  I love the look of brick breaking through cracked walls, so I made a stamp design to achieve that look.  I had a little more space on my stamp set so I also added a leaf stamp.  I find that leaves always add a nice finishing touch to a floral cluster and I often just cut a leaf shape from some cardstock to do this, but I thought it would be cool to have a little leaf stamp  to add the vein design as well.


Another design you've all probably seen used on my pages is the corset lacing.  This is something I've done on my pages for years....but I thought it would be fun to have a stamp that you can use at the top of a page or card to add a design element, quick and easy.  I will also show fun ways to use this stamp on upcoming projects.  

I have not got my hands on these stamps yet (waiting on Canadian mail system LOL) but you can put your order in already (and may even end up with my stamp sets before I do! LOL), Janene has them up for sale at her store right now.  So if you'd like to check them out you can find them here  BACKGROUND DROPLET/BRICK STAMPS and CORSET TOPPER STAMP.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and for all the lovely comments and feedback!  Your comments always put the 'happy' in my day! xo xo

27 comments:

Janene said...

You rock Ms. Gabi!!! Love the layout and the stamps. Thanks for giving us such great projects and now products!!!

cebelica said...

You totally rocked this layout. It looks fan-ta-stic. I LOVE it! And those stams you designed are amazing. I have soooo many ideas about what one could do with them. Awesome!
Hugs! xx

48SevenTime said...

Very exciting news about the stamps you created! I bet you had fun with that! The corset is so beautiful! Love this page! I just got out the Maja Walking in the Forest papers...they be my fav! Love the burlap flowers! it's so wonderful that you share your creative process through videos!

Unknown said...

Hi Gabrielle, I have followed your blog for some time and bought the videos as I live in the UK and postage makes the real kit expensive. I was wondering where you get your word stamps from that you use on many of your layouts. Thank you for all your inspiration I really love your work
Gwyneth

Anonymous said...

Always soooo gorgeous Gabi. When I saw your new stamps and other stuff too, I went to order them but what I wanted would cost me 40 $ and the shipping would be 47 $. Too much for the shipping... Do you know they will be in sale somewhere in Canada? N.

Nancy Dynes said...

I love your masculine lay out, Gabrielle!! Masculine themed projects are the most difficult for me and you make it look as though it was effortless!!
I bought your last kit (the seaside kit) and was amazed at how quickly it arrived and all the goodies that were included. It exceeded my expectations by 1000%. It was my first time purchasing and now I'm addicted:-))
Now I'm heading over to take a look at your gorgeous stamps. I can't wait to see what you create next!!
Hugs,
Nancy


bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Wow..Gabrielle, your own designed stamps, congratulations, they look awesome. Love the masculin LO. Beautiful embellishments, just lovin' it.
Greetings Miranda

Beverley said...

A blue/brown/Maja/Gabi designed layout, always becomes perfection!! Just beautiful, I am sure your inspiration is going to be used on many layouts very soon!
And, ... clever girl you, a stamp designer now! (Honestly, are there no limits to your talents?). They are both great Gabi and will be so useful for background work. xx

Patty O'Malley said...

This has got to be the best masculine layout I've ever seen! Perfection! Congratulations on the new stamps--they look fantastic.

Bonnie Irvine said...

Gabrielle, congrats on your two-fer! This page is absolutely stunning and I love your new stamps. I love the texture, the colour palette, and the fabulous distressing on this layout. You have an amazing eye for composition that always delights. The stamp sets are very cool...can't wait to see what you do with them. Great prices on them, too! You go, girl!

Niece said...

I was looking forward to your masculine kit. Love it all. You've outdone yourself!

Paula Calvanico said...

Gabi, what a wonderful piece of news! How exciting for you :) Your page is just fabulous <3

Paula xoxo

lexeyok said...

Шикарная страничка!

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Thanks so much for the kind words ladies,....Nathalie, contact Janene from the Scrapbook Diaries, she will give you a correct shipping rate, the one you are looking at is just a standard International shipping rate, you will get a much better rate if you check with Janene :)

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Hi Gwenyth, can you give me an example of which layouts have the word stamps you are looking for? (you can email me if you like ...my email is in the 'Contact Me' tab) xo

Lizzyc said...

Oh jaw dropping gob smacking stunning masculine layout.. really love all the elements and embellies with the masculine feel.. stunning layout, and well done on designing the stamps, I can see they will quickly become a favourite with so many!

Anonymous said...

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!
Love all your work, you are such an inspiration Gabrielle!
About the new stamps? They are not only gorgeous, they are the amazing next step :) Shame that I'm in the UK and the postage kills the dream...

Quick question: How do you store the mix-media scrapbook layouts?

Thanks,
Denise, Xx

Martie Rollin said...

Love the combination of browns and blues. Burlap really fits well onto this beautiful page. Love your new stamps!

chris c, said...

Hi ~ I am beyond thrilled over you expanding your amazing talent to include stamps!! I appreciate how you share so much with us. I have followed your work for quite a while and wish I could have shared some pages but I live in very sunny California in a house that is mostly windows so I didn't have success over the glare.
I have the same comment with each of your kits...this is the best... I love this new kit and already know how my layout will be of "My 3 sons"
Take care and thanks for your inspiration and being such a great teacher!! Chris

Diane said...

I would love to purchase your "Cherish" kit but SD says it's sold out. Will there be more available in the future?

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Hi Beanie, I was talking to Janene a couple of days ago and she said she still has some in stock...contact Janene, I'm sure she can help you out 😊

mommyx2 said...

Congrats Gabrielle!! I already spoke to Janene and have your stamps included with my last order ( lucky mine had not shipped yet 😊)!!

Love your latest layout and kit!

Becky said...

You are awesome Gabi! Your page is stunning, always so many beautiful little details. I just love looking at them.

Unknown said...

I am inspired and in awe of your work. It's absolutely beautiful. I so wish I had your creativity. It's so.....me! I have no idea how you do it but it always looks right. If I try I lay thigh out and it just doesn't work. Takes me such a long time to put something together that looks ok but I'm not giving up. I love looking to see what you've created. May you continue for many many years to come.
Michele.

Unknown said...

Wow, I can't begin to tell u how I love your art. I wish I wish I had your talent. You have inspired me. I have incorporated some of your techniques in my work.
Thx for sharing

Unknown said...

Hi Gabrielle! You are truly amazing and I love your artistic style! I can't wait to order your new stamps

CMandMJewelry said...

Love watching your videos.Are these stamps still available to purchase? I'm in love with the water droplets. They look so real!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails