Thursday, September 13, 2012

Scrapbooking Your Pets with NEW Bo Bunny!!

There is something I really love about the color combination of soft grey and butter yellow!  The new Bo Bunny Serenade collection has some gorgeous yellows in it.  I used some of their Double dot paper in the color 'Shadow' to compliment the pretty yellows. 
 
Today we are scrapping about our pets over at the Bo Bunny Blog, so I just had to scrap about our pup Zoe!  As many of you know we lost our dear old pup Mocha to old age a couple of years ago and it took me almost a year before I was ready to take on another little pup.  So just a little over a year ago we went to a Labradoodle breeder to choose a pup for ourselves.  I told my DH and kiddies that this time around the puppy had to be a 'non-shedder'.  We were told that Labradoodles are great for little or no shedding.....well, let me tell ya, they were wrong!!  Our pup sheds a whole little puppyful of fur every day!  You should see the pile of hair I sweep up everyday! Yipes!
 
We were told when we arrived that they had only one more puppy available for purchase from this litter.  We walked in and immediately my eyes were drawn to this adorable little pup sporting this cute little mowhawk hairdo! lol!  I remember thinking, it's too bad we get last pick because this little one is adorable!  The breeder then said, yep! that's the one for you if you choose to keep her!  All I could think was how badly behaved is this one if it is the last one left?  You'd think a little cutie like this one would get picked first!  Well, over the past year we've learned the answer to that question!  Countless ruined shoes, chewed up socks, hats, mitts and even yuk! underwear later, we learned why this little gal was the last one left!  Definitely a mischievious little one!  But she is getting better now that she is a year old and we love her funny quirky personality to pieces!  Here are some close up shots of this page....
I used a bunch of the new Bo Bunny Blooms and crochetted lace for this page as well as some Dusty Attic chipboard pieces (Birdhouses, Fancy Labels, and an Ornate Corner #1 Scroll) 

To see more pet layouts done by our Bo Bunny design team, check out the Bo Bunny blog for today! Thanks for stopping by today! xo 

25 comments:

scrappymo! said...

What a lovely tribute to your new pup! I was smiling reading about the shoes, mitts etc. Sounds like a chewer! lol

Gorgeous page (as always). Love those new flowers and especially that rag rolled looking one.

Lynn said...

I love your layout and your story about Zoe. Hmmm sounds just like my house but double the trouble! My two eat the insides of our shoes! One of them is constantly taking my clothes and carrying them around... but I love them to pieces! Makes me laugh every day! Your style and your layout are just stunning!

Karmeleiro said...

Wow, a wonderlful layout! I love stitching. And the story about Zoe - fantastic!

Татьяна said...

Очень красивая собака!!!! Шикарная страничка!

Unknown said...

Cute & sweet beautiful page again Gabrielle.
byebye,Lean

Keren Tamir said...

Gorgeous Gabi your layouts are always so inspiring and precious your attention to detail is fantastic. Love love love this layout

EFI said...

Gorgeous layout Gabi!!! I looove your details!

Romy said...

It is such an amazingly gorgeous lay-out! I love that it reflects the soft feel to your photo so beautifully. Zoe is such a cutie pie!

morkaren said...

hvor er det et dejligt LO der handler om menneskets bedste ven, og hvor har du afstemt farverne så de passer til hunden og dens bamse. knus morkaren.

Chrissy said...

Absolutely gorgeous layout and yellow being my favourite colour..
I love the flowers and details, the colours, the photo of your non shedding pup..lol..gorgeous Gabrielle..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Christy said...

BEAUTIFUL layout and super cute photo!

Patty O'Malley said...

Awww. This is so adorable! Love the yellow with the gray.

Marilyn said...

So Beautiful!!! he's so cute!!!

phamil said...

Awww, Zoe is such a cutie! I love the frosted edges of the pics, it really adds to it! Love all the gorgeous details! Beautiful, beautiful page!!!

Renee Aslette said...

This is absolutely stunning Gabrielle! Love the colors and the stamping!

Olga said...

Wow, the page is wonderful! Love each part of it including the dog lol

Lizzyc said...

HI.. Your layout is adorable.. I love every inch of it.. and i am sure your puppy has become a treasured part of your family, and I hope the chewing stops soon!! she is very cute!

sixofone aka Leah said...

Another fabulous LO. I love how you have stamped over the scroll chipie

Gitte said...

Wow what a beautiful layout.

Sue said...

A beautiful layout and a 'way too cute' subject. Who wouldn't fall in love with this little one.

Walkiria Celada. said...

Me encanta, es precioso, que guapo sale tu perro.

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a gorgeous page!! Love the yellow/grey combination, and such a gorgeous pup!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Carole Wright said...

sooooo cute.

misty said...

this is stunning! I love the brick wall and now I want to go play with some yellow and grey!

Carole Wright said...

I love this page, and your puppy - is that a labradoodle by any chance?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails