Thursday, May 31, 2012

ATC Fun with **NEW** Dusty Attic!!!

So yesterday, my youngest daughter goes out the door to get to school but pops back in to give me a package sitting on my doorstep....the NEWEST RELEASES for Dusty Attic have arrived and I'm so tickled to open this package!  Jennifer Hedger, the owner and designer of all the Dusty Attic goodies is so darn talented!  She has asked in the past if there are designs and suggestions that the design team may have, and just a short time ago I sent her a note suggesting nests and eggs.....not but a few hours later she sends me this.....
......asking me if this is what I had in mind?  It's exactly what I had in mind!!....this girl is not only talented but amazingly fast!!!  So you can imagine I was all excited to get these in the mail, rip open the box and start playing!!

Now, I have never made ATC's before but Dusty Attic has started a new monthly challenge for ATC's and it just so happens that the challenge for June is 'Birds/Flight' ....so I just had to jump in immediately and give it a go!  I enjoyed it so much that I just had to go ahead and make two of them!  There are 2 new 'Nest' style chipboards being released this month so I made one of each.  Here you can see them a little more close-up, shown individually... 

Below are the chipboard pieces I used for the ATC pieces.  A little while back Jennifer had sent me the gorgeous ATC frame so that I could put together a collection.  I've decided to start with June and create at least one ATC per month, trying out the challenge for each month in order to create a lovely wall decore piece.  You can get the ATC frame in either Wood or chipboard (some may find the chipboard a better option to keep shipping prices down).  So if you want to play along with Dusty Attic, you can find the newest pieces and the ATC Frames HERE.  (the background papers I used are from Prima "Almanac" and the blue birdie and purple bloom is from K&Company, layered adhesive stickers)






So if you love ATC's or if like me, this is your first go at it.....come join in the fun and start up your own wall decore piece and take a few minutes each month to try the Dusty Attic ATC challenge!  And don't forget to share your creations in the Dusty Attic Gallery!  We love to see what you do with your Dusty! xx 

18 comments:

busymartha said...

Oh wow, these are stunning! Love the new chipboard!

Rachael Elliott said...

Hi Gabi, these are beautiful and I love your idea for the nests and eggs!

Christy said...

Gorgeous! I love these :)

Unknown said...

Wow Gabi This is amazing love it the dusty and you have so gorgeous examples created

hugs carla

Chrissy said...

So clever Gabrielle, gorgeous cards, so many beautiful details on one so tiny...gorgeous work..

luv CHRISSYxx

Goyi Rodriguez said...

Son una moneria, me encantan.Saludos

Patty O'Malley said...

These are, of course, beautiful! I love ATCs but have never attempted making one. I'll need to give it a try.

Shona said...

Hi :) you are soooo lucky to get the new chippys already! Gorgeous ATCs and love the new ATC holder as well

Robin said...

Hi, I am new to your site and just love your work. You are very talented. I have became a follower so that I can check out all of your amazing projects.
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

Oi Gabrielle!!!

Nossa que ATC's belíssimos!!! Sou muito apaixonada pelos pequenos notáveis!!! Nossa!!! Acho que você em mãos de fada, cada trabalho seu tem um toque especial. Parabéns pela sua criatividade.

Beijos

Shell said...

Luv ur ATC cards Gabi! The nest is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Gabi, theses are breathtakingly beautiful!!

Арина-Валерия said...

Its so fine!I like this chipboard. Я плохо говорю по-английски,I am sorry.

Romy said...

Gosh, these are totally amazing! I love the way you altered all the gorgeous chippies.

cichlida said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shona said...

I think a little birdie told me it is your bday today..Happy Birthday sweetie :)

Eila Sandberg said...

My gosh! these are gorgeous! like little gems, sparkling and glittering beautifully! Aha! happy belated birthday darling!! Hope you had a really really wonderful special day. Much love, E

Tanya S said...

Looove what you created with this chipboard.Gotta get me some :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails