Thursday, July 28, 2011

Free Digi Frames from Webster's Pages!

Hi Y'all!  I just wanted to do a quick little post to let you know that there are more gorgeous digi frames available from Websters Pages ~ FREE!! for you to download!  There are a bunch of selections for each of the new collections Websters Pages just released at the summer CHA!  The one I used on a profile pic of me (above)  is from the Western Romance collection!  I showed you a few that were available that complimented the early release collection called 'Lets Celebrate' a few weeks ago...here is one of the frames that I used with a pic of my girls.....
You can find all of the frames here Websters Pages FB Frames ....all free to download!  They are easy to use if you have any sort of photo-editing programs.  To frame the above photos all I did was open a new canvas in my photo-editing software (I use Photosuite by Roxio), click 'insert photo/image' to pic a photo, and then click 'insert photo/image' again to choose one of the frames you downloaded and lay on top! Done!  Believe me, I'm no expert in digi but I was able to manage this easy peasy! :)    Thanks Brandin for these awesome freebies!!


1 comment:

KellyCreates said...

Thank you so much for letting us know about the Webster's digi frames freebies! I'm definitely going to check them out and download :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails