Saturday, May 14, 2011

A little more Bo Bunny...























I made this one for a Bo Bunny assigment to make a l/o after a sketch.  This sketch was made up by Tara Orr, one of my fellow designteam members.  I used a combination of collections here ..Timepiece, Gabrielle & Vicki B.  I thought it would be nice to do a layout for my dear husband because it's our 30th wedding anniversary this month.  The crochetted bloom is the bottom part of the Gabrielle bloom, I tinted up the center part with the some pink Perfect Pearls.  I just took a paint brush and dusted on some in the center and smudged it out....















If you would like to see the sketch and more layouts done by the designteam using this sketch you can check out the Bo Bunny blog for today ~~>  Bo Bunny Blog

Bo Bunny Products used for this layout::
Timepiece Dot, Gabrielle Mocha Die Cut, Gabrielle Elegance, and Vicky B. Perky Patterned Papers; Gabrielle 6x6 paper pad; Timpiece Chipboard; Gabrielle Grow Love Cardstock Stickers;
Gabrielle Layered Chipboard; Gabrielle Petals (doily); Timepiece Combo Stickers

Thanks for having a peek!

~Gabrielle xx

18 comments:

angelwhispers said...

This is just wonderful and what a beautiful photo!! Wow 30 years thats just awesome congratulations to you both. Chanelle xxx

Romy said...

Oh wow, this layout is so gorgeous! Such an amazing mix of products...I specially love the lovely colours you used for this! You and Steve are such a beautiful couple together. I can't believe you are actually married for 30 years already...you look so young:)

BTW, I really love your new blog background. It really suits your beautiful style of scrapbooking too:)

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful LO! Love that crocheted flower. Happy Anniversary!

Cindy Gay said...

It's pretty! Like the champagne and pink color combo, the bling on each scallop. Great job!

Jolanda said...

Wow,very pretty L/O and 30 years thats a long time...can only say Congrats and a lot of happy years in the future!!
xx

cendrillon said...

coucou
ta page est vraiment très belle
bravo
bises

Danii said...

Your creations are so gorgeous :-)
I always admired them.
Hugs from Slovenia, Danica

Katherine said...

Beautiful page, and congratulations on your anniversary :)

Rachael Elliott said...

Congratulations on your 30th anniversary, I had to read it twice because the photos I have seen of you on your blog you don't look old enough to have been married that long! Stunning page, love how you have coloured the flower it looks fab.

Nadia Cannizzo said...

WOW! 30 years? THATS AMAZING! CONGRATS! Awesome layout. LOVE the details.

Sue said...

Congratulations on your anniversary. What a way to remember it with such a stunning layout.

~Etoile~ said...

Congrats, 30 years is really good.

Your layout is amazing, like the flower you paint!

hania739 said...

Cudny scrap:))

Unknown said...

Goodness-this is Gorgeous in everyway love the how you hgave paint the flower.

hugs carla

phamil said...

Oh gosh Gabi, this is gorgeous! I love how you used the Mocha die cut paper and all the details are just perfect, and I love that sweet photo!!!

Dri Noleto said...

What an awesome page!!
That's the first time I visit your blog, I'm impressed!!
Congratulations on your gorgeous work!!

lost coast scrapper said...

I love this page, the colors and design are so pretty!! Congrats again!!!

Dana's Crafty Corner said...

Your work is gorgeous! I'm a new follower.

Dana
Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails