Friday, February 11, 2011

My First Webster's Pages DT l/o & Some Dusty Attic

So I hear that my Webster's Pages awesome Design Team package has been shipped and is on it's way!!  In the mean time I thought I would play a little with some lovely pieces of Webster's that I still have in my stash.  I made this layout using the Websters Pages Hollywood Vogue collection and even mixed in one of their first collections Called Raspeberry Truffle (the Circle cut paper behind the photo).  I also gave a little bit of their awesome Digital collection a try for this one (the Peacock feather/blooms to the right of the photo is a digital image of theirs that I printed on some glossy cardstock and cut out!  You can find Webster's Digital Images HERE)  Here are a few close-up shots of the page....



I also added in a few of the newest goodies from Dusty Attic!!  I love the new Foilage Chippies (DA0506)....I just painted them a sage green color and then used a brown chalk ink on the edges to give them a little more depth.  You can find their lastest releases HERE    So many cute new things in the Winter 2011 releases!!  PSSST!!  I know so many of you say you want to get your hands on some Dusty Attic.....Keep an eye on my blog....I'm going to have a nice Blog Candy Giveaway coming up soon!!

One more project that I tried my hand at was playing with the Webster's Pages Digital Images.  Steph Devlin is hosting a challenge this month on at the new Digital Forum at Websters.....scrap something you are celebrating ....the key is to use Webster's Digital files on your project to create a Digi or Hybrid project.  You can find the challenge here ~~> Digital/Hybrid Challenge.   We're celebrating my parents wedding anniversary this month so I thought I would try my hand at making a card!  It was so much fun and really quit easy using the beautiful digi images you can find at the Websters site!  I used some Lullaby Lane,  Postcards from Paris and Ladies & Gents to make up this Card.....
I did a little bit of machine stitching on the image after I printed it to give it more texture and added some Websters Trim and some blooms.  I also printed the butterfly design directly to the card I printed off and then I printed some extra butterflies that I cut out and adhered on top of the printed images on the cards to give a more 3D effect......
 Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my latest little projects!  I've got lot's of exciting news and giveaways to share with you all this month so pop back in.....you'll be happy you did! **wink, wink** (how's that for a teaser! lol!)

~Gabrielle xx

21 comments:

Evgenia Petzer said...

lovely layout!

Anna said...

Красиво,красиво!!Как всегда великолепно))

Jolanda said...

Amazing work Gabrielle...i love Websters!!!Amazing picture!!
Have a very nice weekend!!

Maria Elena said...

Great job !

Have a great Valentine's weekend ;-)
Maria Elena
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Jolaine Frias said...

Both are beautiful!

hilde janbroers said...

beautiful layout and card!!

Susan said...

You will do an awesome job with the Websters Pages papers....beautiful layout!!

Patty O'Malley said...

Love both of these projects, Gabi! I've never tried digital, so that will be on my to-do list. Love how you mixed the different lines of WP. Will be looking forward to the give-a-way!

A SASSY SCRAPPER said...

This is just SO GORGEOUS, Gabi! I love the beautiful stitching, distressing, inking, layering and all the cutwork you did on these LOs! You ROCKED IT!

Robbie said...

Wow Gabi!!! I LOVE this page and the card is devine!! You are such a perfect fit for Webster's and I can only imagine what you are going to do with a whole box of Webster's!! BEAUTIFUL work!!!

Paper Paradise said...

Stunning as always. So much detail! The Dusty attic foilage chippies are gorgeous. I noticed the sentiment 'love comes out of heaven unasked and unsought' which we used on my daughters wedding stationery. It brought back many happy memories. x

Romy said...

Wow, Gabi, that is sooooo amazing! You always rock Webster's and I love how you used this Hollywood Vogue collection. Such a sweet and delicate page. Pure gorgeousness!

angelwhispers said...

Gabrielle this is just beautiful I'm loving the papers abd the gorgeous embellishments especially the lovely peacock feather this is my favourite!!!

Love your Anniversary card its wonderful and the stitching is just perfect!!

Chanelle xxxx

Will keep my eyes open for your candy!!!! lol

Renee V said...

Gorgeous work as usual! those butterflies are beautiful!!!! Oh, and I'm super excited for your news and giveways~!~

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

So wonderful to see your work scrolling by like that! You are so amazingly talented Renee!! Love your work!xx

natje said...

So beautiful!!
Amazing work.

Cheryl said...

Beautiful, as always.

Janelle Nichol said...

I am new to your blog & I have to say I absolutely LOVE your work!

cendrillon said...

Your page is beautiful

Vicky Alberto said...

super gorgoeus

PattiM said...

Beautiful lo!! Love all the details you added.. And your card is super cute!

Hugs,

PattiM
{Pattie's passion}

I Scrap So All Moments ARe Remembered!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails