Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I've opened my own Etsy Site!!!


I'm so excited to tell everyone what I've been up to, in the teeny tiny bit of spare time I've had lately!.....I've been making really cute and unique embellies for scrapbook pages, cards and altered items! Everything from handmade flower vines, tiny mosaic art pieces to shimmery butterfly embellishments are now available in my Etsy Shop! I've uploaded a few of my creations today and will be uploading many more soon! I made the above l/o using some of my butterfly embellishments, my flower vines and my mosaic pieces to showcase a few of the items I have for sale.
This is a photo Chloe took of Meagan walking our dog the other day.....I had to giggle when I saw her funny 'get-up'.....brown floral leggings, a grey top with a black jacket and topped it all off with a turquoise Scooby-doo hat! .........Here are some close ups of the items in my etsy shop (blue butterflies, rose floral vine, mosaic faux hinges) .........




There's plenty of styles of butterflies to choose from including my transparency butterflies with metalic flourishes, beautiful Flower Vines in a variety of styles and colours and these really elegant looking page Mosaics I made using a variety of products including glass beads and rhinestones and incorporating many different techniques to get these fun little art pieces. Here's a sampling of some of my etsy products!.....





There are many many more styles and colours available......so I invite you all to have some fun browsing my little shop! Let me know what you think, I'd love to hear your feedback! And if there are any embellishments you've seen me use in the past that you'd like to see in my shop please do let me know!

Thanks for having a peek!

~Gabrielle xx

26 comments:

Dawn Gallop🐝 said...

GORGEOUS!!!!! Love everything!! Thanks for sharing! Dawn

Mieke said...

What a lovely embellishments, will check out your shop today.
Love the layout, how those girls can dress themselves, our Mara can do that too!
Those butterflies are so sweet! Good luck girl,
Mieke

angelwhispers said...

Wow, Wow Wow you wouldn't beleive how hard it is to get hold of these flowers!! and those embelishments are fabulous xx They really do put the finishing touch on to your pages xx

Daisy Chain said...

These are stunning and very different. I wish you every success, I love your work.

Hugs Debbie xx

Ruth Philps said...

I love the blue butterflies they are soo pretty...Good Luck!!

I wish I lived in the US!!

ps: Gorgeous layout too...love the photo of your quirky daughter and the dog!

Tam, I am said...

Congrats on opening your Etsy Store!! I wish you the best of luck and wonderful success!!

Your work is absolutely gorgeous! I love your mosaics and those butterflies are darling!!

Yvonne Hagane said...

Congrats Gabrielle!! Absolutely GORGEOUS work as always. You are mega talented!!
Hugs, Yvonne.

Julie Howard said...

That's awesome, Gabi! I particularly like the art pieces... I can definitely see them on a really cool card. Good Luck with Etsy!!

Jane F. Smith said...

I love everything you have at your shop and would truly like to order one of everthing, however, I will be moving in a few days so that would be kind of silly huh?? you can bet I will be back!!!

Eileen said...

Your shop is perfect! I'm so envious of your creations but thankful that you're now sharing them. I hope it doesn't keep you so busy that you can't scrap, because I'd so miss your scrap work.

Your pricing is great!

said...

Wow!! Gabi, your creations are so beautiful!! You my friend have such an amazing spectrum of endless talent!!
Off to peek at your store! Much success to you in your new endeavor!!
xx

Anonymous said...

congratulations!
your items are fab :-)

must have been a lot of hard work!

Rose XXX

Theresa said...

Congratulations on your Etsy shop - your products are scrumptious, just like your scrapping!

You are a huge influence in my scrapping, and I always look forward to seeing your latest creations! And now this! Awesome - I wish you every success!

Donna said...

Gabi, I am amazed, yet again, by your stunning Layout - It's beautiful!
I wish you every success with your Etsy Store, I love the Butterflies, Vines and Faux Hinges.
You clever girl!

StephG said...

OOHhh Gabby!! The embellies are awesome! I can't wait to start collecting them.

Paulien van den Bosch said...

I'm stunned!!!! by those pages and also by all those beuatiful embellies. I took a peek yesterday and I took a peek just now.... mennnnn that stuff is going FAST!!!!!
Good luck Hon!

Debbie Sherman said...

Congratulations on your Shop! Love your butterflies! I'll be ordering some from you!

I wanted to ask you to email me...I would love to have you as a guest designer for our kit club.

here is my email...wyscrapper@yahoo.com

Jana said...

I'm happy you opened your shop. You know I appriciate everything you do and I have to say that these pieces are unique and brilliant. You are really special!

Mrs X said...

Absolutely stunning!! Congrats on your shop, I hope it goes real well! Your pieces are beautiful!!

Cindy said...

Congrats on your Etsy shop! I love your stuff, very beautiful and unique!! I love being a part of Etsy it's a great place, and I wish you lot's of success!!
Cindy :)

Anonymous said...

bonjour de France
j adore ce que tu fais et ton style je t ai connu grace au scrapbookung day viendras tu un jour en france bises
de mc de paris http://mc77etcie.canalblog.com

Dawn Gallop🐝 said...

Good Morning! I left you an award on my blog!! You deserve many!!! Have a GREAT Day!!! Dawn
PS Thanks so much for the wonderful comment you left on Papillon !! :)

Paola said...

Your work leaves me speechless.
Congrats on your etsy store.

Have a wonderful day,
Paola

Staci said...

Congrats on your etsy store! I'll have to bookmark your page there. :-)

Mireille said...

gorgeous stuff hon!! Congrats on the shop! SO happy for you!

Peggy said...

Congratulations on your etsy store! It'll run like a train!
xxx Peggy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails